- Receiving new accounts from the Account Supervisor.
- Liaise and follow up with different departments to ensure all inquiries, sales calls and orders are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Issuing and updating the contracts with the customers and on the computerized system.
- Receiving copies of customers’ license, ID, bank vouchers (amounted & not amounted).
- Coordinating with the Fleet department the cars’ availability, condition and preparation (cleaning the car and preparing it for the delivery).
- Receiving customer complaints / issues regarding the car and working on solving them. Referring unresolved customer grievances to management for further investigation.
- Delivering replacement cars for customer in case of car breakdown or accident.
- Following up with the Service department on a car’s condition in case of breakdown or accidents.
- Confirming a car’s condition during the customer’s return of the rented car.
- Coordinating the license renewal with the Custom Clearance and License department under the Rent/Limo Business Unit Director supervision.
- Following up on customer financial collections/payments and resolving any problem that arises.
- Send customer satisfaction surveys to clients. Follow up and complete unfinished surveys with customers over the phone.
- Report on and present results of customer surveys to the business unit director.
- Update customer database and ensure that all the information we hold on contacts and customers is up to date.
- Carrying out monthly market surveys on competitor rental company prices, products and offers.
- Telesales activities:
- Prospect for new customer potentials and describe Smart Limo products, services & special offers.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with potential corporate customers and Smart Limo Sales Executives to present company services.
- Any other tasks assigned by management according to job needs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 0-1 years in the service industry
- Highly organized and a multi-tasker
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
- English School graduate is a must
- Great team player with a “can do” attitude
- Age not to exceed 25 years
* Only male candidate are accepted at the moment since the job requires working from 4 to 10 p.m. most of the week.
How to apply?
Send your resume by e-mail with the subject: Account Executive.